Friday, August 22, 2008

Will I Ever Learn?

I felt ridiculously fat this morning. I suspect the 2 burgers, chicken nuggets and fries I ate last night at about 9:30 or 10. I don't know if I love or hate those late-night wendy's cravings. So I've learned that eating destructively large amounts of food late at night is, in fact, a bad thing. Pity. But I didn't let that get to me. Ohhh, no. I went to the gas station for some long-awaited nachos since I skipped breakfast. (I wasn't really hungry in the morning...go figure.) I forgot to bring a lunch, but no bother, the nachos are tiding me over for now. But then management announced that they have cake, pie, cookies and grapes in the break room for the August birthdays. I skipped the cake.....but took a piece of pie (Key lime! Goodness yes.), a cookie, and some grapes, to make myself feel better. I haven't eaten them yet. But mark my words, I will.

Ha! There's one now! See? I feel better about my recent food choices already.

So I'm trying to decide if I'm nervous for tomorrow or not. I have part 1 of the wedding photography job going on, but I know me - I'm very good at not letting something scary bother me until the very very last minute. So basically, I'll be all cool and collected until I get behind my camera. Then with any luck at all I'll be able to actually move my fingers and take pictures that don't suck. I'm telling myself it will all be ok. It will all be ok. It will.

I rearranged the contents of my desk top today. It's nice to have a change. I can't figure out if this new position my computer is in is good or not, but the only REAL reason I moved everything is to eliminate the constant surprise that my coworkers have bene bestowing upon me lately. Now, I can see people before they get here. Muahaha. Well, somewhat. I can only see the tops of their heads bobbing along the wall until they are right here next to me. That's still something.

Ha! I ate all my grapes. they tasted kind of strange. O_o I wonder what kind they were.

Whoa! There are two last names here on my list, right next to each other: RICHARDS and SIMMONS! How awesome is that! I love it when that happens! I've had a TRACY and MASON (Dick Tracy and Perry Mason), a SHAWN and CONNEREY (different spellings, but still cool), a MUSTARD and MAYO (Probably the best ever), and other such fantastically amusing name pairs. I should really write these down....

As a bonus for me being so good today, I'm going to see if I can leave early, since I'll have all my hours in at 3, and absolutely nothing left to do. At least, none of the joyful mortgage note activities that I get paid to do. :D Ciao, baby!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

You should try some mondo taco! Glub Glub! :)