Wednesday, August 13, 2008

These Are Gravely Overdue

I look quite like a librarian today. It's kind of fun. Dang, it would rock so hard if I worked in a library. One of those old-fashioned libraries. Or a university library. Well, I'd be happy with any library. Moving on.

I would be in such a lousy mood today if I didn't have such a good time last night. Meaning I got 3 1/2 hours of sleep and am sick from eating nothing but oreos and nutty bars. :D But it was so nice to go out with him, it doesn't matter. No snoggage though. I would have if I weren't so chicken. Mark my words, I will get myself on the snogging scale, if it's the last thing I do! And that might not be too far from the truth. Not that kissing somebody would kill me, but that it will take me so long to get one that I'd be old and near dead anyway. :D Har har har.

So I have my guitar lesson tomorrow and I haven't practiced yet. Crap.

And today at 7:30 I have a meeting with the people whose wedding I'm photographing. I'm wondering if I will have time to take a nap AND practice guitar before then. Probably not. Oooer. I got it - I'll take a nap before I go to the meeting, then I'll be able to stay awake for a bit before I get tired again (like...an hour; two, tops. haha) so I'll practice guitar after the meeting, before bed. Yep. That sounds like a winner.

I also have my eye doctor appointment today at 4. I hope that doesn't cut into my nap time. O_o My left eye is worse again, and I see spots more than I ever have before. I'm thinking they might tell me that I need lasik. I want it anyway, but I'm poor, and afraid of surgeries. But I'd rather not have to worry about my eyes getting worse every 6 months. Maybe I have some terrible eye disease. Bwahaha my mother was convinced that I was going to die yesterday, since I sleep with my eyes part open, and that's a sign of this incurable disease that this kid died from. Yeah, that's what happens when you google something; you get every possible definition of the thing. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to die. Apparently lots of people sleep like that. It's just weird, that's all. I can live with that.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Hey how was that date!?! I agree...I am a little chicken too. :) Anyways I hope that you can see again...hehehe:)