Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lemonade and Brownies

That's what I'm eating. It's true. And delicious. Are you jealous?

So, I might have another wedding photography job! I just got in touch with an old friend from junior high who's getting married to another friend. I haven't seen them in ages. They will be quite the interesting couple. Anyway, she would like me to photograph their wedding, they just don't know when they're getting hitched. I wonder if this wedding photography thing will really take off. I don't want to photograph weddings exclusively, especially since I am more into fine art photography, but this IS Utah, for heaven's sake. I think this might be foreshadowing though. Me photographing weddings as a career must mean that I myself will never marry. Kind of like that Wedding Planner movie. Except I'm no Jennifer Lopez. Thank goodness. And she DOES get married, doesn't she? Oh well, I've never been one for chick flicks.

My printer pal has started talking to me again. Ever since I told him he had a nice shirt it was like he was avoiding me. It was weird, but funny. Men. He was gone for a week, sure, but he still didn't talk to me when he was here. But he came back Monday, and yesterday at the printer he said my hair was cool. :D Rock on. But I wish he were LDS. :-(

My friend's birthday is this weekend and I don't know what to get him. I usually don't have problems finding gifts for people, (If I must say, I am an excellent gift-giver) but this has been difficult for some reason. And the butthead is taking ME out on a date on his birthday. I don't understand that. I said I'd take HIM out but noooooo he has to be all gentlemanly. Hopefully I'll find something good for him today after work. He's pretty easy to shop for, but I don't have a lot of time. And I have another friend who's birthday was Sunday. I need to get her something too, even though she told me not to. Bwahaha.

So today I'd like to stand and share with the group.
Hello. My name is Heather, and I am a blogging addict. I use blogging as an activity to keep me occupied at work, but I fear that it will grow in the coming months into something I can't control. Thank you.
*Well done, Heather. The first step to recovery is recognition.*

3 comments:

kyle said...

"Hi, Heather." Yeah, I should be part of that Blog-Addict group, I think. Not only have I written as many posts this month as I wrote in the last six months combined, but I also subscribe to a whopping 40 blogs via Google Reader (of course, not all of them are updated regularly, but I check at least four or five times a day to see what has been posted). Yeah, it's kinda sad...

Congratulations on another wedding gig! That's cool! That's something I'd like to get into after I get my good camera and learn how to use it. As you said, this IS Utah.

Oh, and I am jealous... I want a brownie, too...

Krista said...

Oh Heather--you have got to be the funniest girl I know! Congrats on the wedding job. I'm sure you'll do great!

Love ya-
Krista

Lindsay said...

Yea! Work! I don't think that it's an omen for anything. BTW I wish I also had some good tast'in food right about now...hum. I check blogs quite often...I might be an addict too...I'm just not as interesting. :D