Friday, August 29, 2008

10 Cents Toward College Football!

Today I got dragged into a man-battle with the accounting department, and I'm not sure how I'm going to do. College football is starting this weekend. I was given a piece of paper with the games and teams and I was to make my choices for the winners. I looked them all up online (because I know nothing of college football except for the Utah teams) and made my decisions based on whether or not I liked their mascots. :D Then I was told that I had to donate 10 cents so that the winner could take all the money put in and buy themselves a soda or candy bar from the break room when all was over. Hahaha. Such exquisite incentive!
I left to take a short break, and when I got back to my desk I found that one of my coworkers was sitting in my chair! I was taken quite by surprise. Quite. And then he just sat there, smelling my candle, looking at my pictures; but the only thing I cared about was the fact that he was still sitting, which means I was still standing. And I wanted to sit. XP Aaach. Sitting in my chair! It was so weird. He is odd.
So I have the actual wedding photos to take care of tomoroow at the Salt Lake Temple. I'm excited. They liked the open house pics, and I was more nervous about those than I am of these. I'm so excited. This will be fun! And, I really don't have anything else to add. I think my posts are more entertaining when I'm at work because I'm in more of a cheeky mood. And, well, I'm not at work. :D

No comments: