Friday, August 8, 2008

Hello! Lovely Silly

I highly recommend everybody go to the link on the right-hand side of my page for Engrish.com. It's the most hilarious website ever, seeing as how it's all about the dreadfully sad bits of English text found in other countries. Something tells me that their translators didn't really speak English fluently. Or...at all. A lot of it kind of looks like someone just picked up an English dictionary and tried to form complete sentences using their own sentence structure, like many people do. Others are just portraying the fetish for random English words that foreigners seem to love - apparently the same way Americans enjoy, say, Japanese characters on their clothing without actually knowing what it says, according to my sister, who went to Japan. But the results, as shown in the website, are destructively hilarious. :D Feel enjoy!

Want to know how much people love me? Well, certain people, at least. One of my friends apparently values my friendship so much that I can call her an elephant (not....directly, of course) and she will not even argue! This is truly an amazing gift!

I haven't heard from the man of my dreams for a while. At least I think he is the man of my dreams. He certainly is my type, and I think if I were to get him into some breeches like Mr. Darcy, I would be perfectly content for life. I'm wondering though if he really feels about me how I have been hoping he does. I dunno, I'm trying to not let myself get too attached, but it's kind of difficult. :) It's always the guys I want that I have a hard time actually getting. Everyone else won't leave me alone, but the one I want, noooooo, he can't be a good boy like the others. And more than once it's been this way. What is with that?

My guitar lesson was pretty cool; I'm excited to continue my skills. (or, rather...GET some skills) I was a little sad though when I cut my nails so that I could play. Stupid, I know, but longer nails make my hands look less manly. :D By the way, I found the bass guitar I want. Hohohoooo so cool. It's a nice starter bass, so it's pretty inexpensive, and comes with an amp. And it's red. Perfect. What I'd REALLY like to get is a stand-up bass, but I'm not rich. And I think after I get pretty decent at the bass I will go for cello. Cellos are sexy. Sexy-awesome. I want to be able to play some Apocalyptica songs one day. :D

I'm just about finished with the comic strip I did for a friend. It's pretty dang amazing, except the motorcycle looks a little funny. But it's a comic strip, who's going to care?

Not him, I hope. O_o

1 comment:

Emily said...

Teehee!
Mitch would look uber-crap in breeches.
His thighs are too buff.
But that's okay. He's good-looking in a non-Victorian England kind of way.
At least I think it would be Victorian England... :/