Sunday, August 17, 2008

What REALLY goes on in the Single's Ward

I love mingles. :D My table rocks. And I had a good VT lesson today. After all the goofiness and nickname-building, of course.

So after the mingle and before Guess Who's Coming to Dinner, I went to my neighbor's house to get some of his photography equipment that he's letting me play with, and got stuck there for about an hour looking at his prints of rodeos and dancers. He's pretty good. I'm glad he was able to show someone his stuff; he seems like he misses it.

I went for a jog today for the first time since last November, and hoo-boy, my thighs are still stiff! I should stick to biking.

And the most exciting thing about today (I know what you're all thinking - it will be difficult to top everything else!) I'm thinking that I might sign up for a class or two for the fall semester. That starts next week. :D I love whims.

1 comment:

Linds said...

I think you should take a class or two next week. Maybe even, oh I don't know, photography II? Haha. So have you shot the wedding yet? I want to know how it goes/went.