Thursday, August 7, 2008

Wasting Away In An Idle Stupor

I'm bored.

There's not enough work here.

And I'm trying to sort through some old stuff so that I can actually claim some accomplishment today, but the website I need is down. Of course.

That leaves blogging. Unfortunately nothing much has happened since yesterday. I did some shopping, started a new book, sat in a massage chair, and ate some muffins. Hooplah. Let me instead bring up something that I want to do in the near future:

I have wanted to do something like this for a while, and some of my friends have started it, so I don't see why I shouldn't. I'd like to merge my love of photography and design into my blog somehow, so I'm thinking that maybe once a week I will post some photograph I have taken specifically for the purpose of capturing something that I find beautiful and sharing it. There are a few photo shoots that I have been wanting to direct, but I can't do that until I have space for them in my section of the house, so for now I'll just take my camera with me everywhere and see what I can come up with. :D Hopefully you all can appreciate and enjoy the simple things that I do, in photograph form. Feel free to leave comments or critiques when I begin (I know some of you are photographers as well, and just love this kind of stuff. :D)

On a side note, I'm not sure how crazy I am about this back corner desk anymore. Yeah, it's great for privacy and stuff, and the fact that I am against a real wall instead of other cubicle walls makes me kind of feel like I have an actual office and therefore makes me feel more important, but it is a lot easier for people to sneak up on me because my peripheral vision is limited. Most people don't mean to do it, but then there are those like one of my friends here who enjoys hiding around the corner, waiting for me to walk out and unexpectedly see her there, lurking in wait. Ha ha ha. Very funny indeed.

Oh look, now the entire system is down. "You are not authorized to view this page."

Wanna bet? Stupid server.

2 comments:

Linds said...

First let me say, your posts are highly entertaining. Second, totally post your pictures! I will comment. And once I get some cool pictures again, I'll post them. Right now the only pictures I'm taking are mug shots for the ward list. Not exactly adequate representations of my mad skills. ;)

kyle said...

Good idea. Take pictures. Take lots of pictures. And post them so I can see them. Only one a week, though? Come on... you can do more than that, I'm sure ;)

Then again, you probably have some sort of life at the moment outside photography, unlike me.

Come on. You would probably sneak up to someone if their desk was where yours is.