Tuesday, September 2, 2008

That's It

Oh my gosh. Ohmygiddygosh. Oh. My. Gosh.
I have never had man problems like this before. And I don't mean just relationship related. I mean men in general have been driving me absolutely mad lately. One will say "I have feelings for you" then practically sever all communication. One will keep trying to get me to date him, will flirt with me after he gets a girlfriend, asks me out on a date when he and his girlfriend take a week-long break from each other, and when I get right down to it and tell him straight up that I'm not interested, will be fine with it then but when we hang out weeks later, bring up how I was mean to him when he was trying to date me, etc. etc. and continue to "shun" me for almost an hour, being blatantly rude to me and everyone around, then say later that it was all a joke! Another acts like a 10 year old and comes over to my desk just to hit me in the arm and make off with my rubber band ball. One insulted a good friend of mine to my face. One would never talk to me, saying that he was always too busy, (even though he hung out with other people) and now that I'm not really that interested anymore he seems to be coming around. One guy comes out of nowhere and inquires after the niceness of my booty. I am in a foul mood today. The only men I like right now are the members of Rammstein and Jimmy Eat World. :D And I like them very much.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

"Shun! Shuuuuunnnnnn!"

Yep that just about sums it up

Linds said...

Wow!! I'm sorry, men do suck. follow the advice of my pajama pants: boys are stupid. throw rocks at them.