Thursday, September 4, 2008

Oh, The Pants

So I changed my mind about my last rant - not all men I know are completely mad, though most of them probably are. :D I just need a sort of miniature boy-clairvoyant to sit on my shoulder and tell me everything that goes through their heads when I need to know something and I think I might do all right.

And, just for the record, I had my shorts on backwards for the entire evening last night. On the plus side, I only wandered the house and nobody felt the impulse to come over. I don't think even my family noticed, so we're all good. :D

Ahhh, I'm happy today. Because tomorrow is Friday, and we have a potluck. Because after I finish these wedding pictures, I will be free from it for two weeks, and then I will be completely done with my first job. Because I have two dates next week - one that I'm really excited for. Because I'm finally getting caught up with my finances that have been screwed up since July. Because my skin is clearing up. Because I have new awesome music on my ipod. Because I donated to children today. It feels like the rest of the day is going to be pretty good too. It dang well better be.

2 comments:

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kyle said...

A couple weeks ago during my Irish class (and the world dance class afterward) I wore my dance pants backwards. I did notice during the second class, but couldn't very well leave mysteriously for a couple minutes, could I? Luckily they're pretty symmetrical and I only noticed because I tried to put my hands in my pockets and it was a bit awkward to do so...