Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tagged!

Alyssa tagged me, so here I go!

These are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are six random facts about me:

1 - For a while I would steal shoes that I saw lying in the street. It started when I was driving with a friend and we saw this huge, dirty boot in the gutter on State Street in front of the Olive Garden, and I just had to have it. I don't know where it is now; my parents probably threw it away.

2 - I'm afraid of robots and monkeys. Mostly monkeys. You can't tell me that any monkey doesn't look like it'd kill you at any given opportunity. Because they do.

3 - I have a Mr. Darcy fetish. It's bad. It's also strange because I have never been one for romance movies or novels.

4 - I love chairs. I buy really cool ones from yard sales and the DI to reupholster all schwanky-like.

5 - I love to learn languages. I have studied some Japanese, German, Italian, Greek, American Sign Language, Russian, and Latin. I'm not very fluent in any of them yet, but I can hold a basic conversation in German and Japanese.

6 - I am a music junkie. I love listening to music, discovering new artists, and acquiring music for my collection. I also love to play music. I've taken classes for violin, bass, guitar and piano. I'm currently writing a violin piece for a song my guitar teacher wrote. I've never tried writing my own music before, so wish me luck! :D

I now tag Lindsay H, Erika, Lindsay F, Kyle, Eric and Stephanie! Lurve

No comments: