Thursday, September 11, 2008

Momentary Memory Lapse? Nah, It's Just Gone

I hate today. Why? Because I am so so tired, and I'm still sick, and I can't freakin' breathe. Gah. And I'm bored. But I'll be doing broker approvals soon, so it will get better.

I really think I am going to try to go to BYU. But I probably won't be able to keep my Forester. $125-or-something car insurance is not cool, and mix that with my car payments, phone bills, tithing, food, gas...and I don't really make a lot. I'd need to pay rent, so looks like I might be going back to my old car after all. Good thing I didn't sell it. But my mom will need her car fixed, and my dad his truck. If he still has it. I haven't seen it in a while...

So since I've been home sick the past two days, I have been watching The Office practically non-stop, and I'm absolutely DYING to start a prank war with someone here. My office isn't nearly as dysfunctional as Dunder Mifflin, but sometimes I wonder about people....

Gah and my stupid face is breaking out again. I'm just going to get on the freaking pill already.

I totally had other things I wanted to write about today, but they have all escaped me. Until I remember them, farewell, friends and family.

1 comment:

kyle said...

Well, if you do come to BYU, we'd be able to play together!

I hope you feel better soon.