Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Blecchh

Why do I always get sick when I have a date? This sucks!
So I've finished editing the temple pictures of the wedding. I'm going to take them over to their house today. Here are a couple I really liked:



You can't see them real well, but I like the way they turned out. *-EDIT- The family liked them too! Yay!* The lighting was so perfect that day! The sun was overcast, so there were no harsh shadows, but plenty of light. Lucky break! So I enjoyed taking the pictures, (I'm not done yet though - still have to do the St. George reception) but I don't know if weddings is what I want to do for a living. I'll surely photograph someone's wedding if they'd like me to, but I've decided that I'm way more into fine art photography, and I don't think that's enough for a stable career, so I'm thinking of going back to languages for my major. I love languages and cultures, and knowing languages is going to be helpful for many different careers, so that sounds like a good plan to me.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

I like them too.

Linds said...

I likey! I'm terrible at critiquing stuff, otherwise I would launch into one. But I think you did a good job, they're simple, but not obviously amateurtastic like some other wedding pictures that I've seen recently. So, I give them two thumbs up! :)