Friday, September 5, 2008

Arrr, Me Harties

I'm going to be a pirate for Halloween and it is going to be schwank. I got my corset pattern and my flowy-shirt-thing pattern, so I just need to start. Now. To give myself enough time to procrastinate.

So I need a crock pot. I think I will buy one soon. I'm making my dip for the potluck today and I had to borrow my grandma's. It would be a lot easier if I just had my own. That way I can start practicing cooking OTHER things in a crock pot - not just this dip. (Though I could maybe live off it for a while - yummeh) I'm a bad girl though - I keep eating it, since I'm making it at my desk. I'm going to have to go to the store to get more stuff for it, so it doesn't all disappear before lunch.

So last night my guitar teacher gave me his song that he wants me to write a violin part for. I'm so excited - this is gonna be fun! And I'm hoping it will get me back into playing violin. My only problem with the violin is that I'm tired of the same old classical music, and I'm not really into playing popular songs on the violin, unless it's a totally awesome song. So writing and playing my own music is something I hadn't ever really tried, but wanted to do, so one...two...three...here we go!

3 comments:

Linds said...

Sweet!! I was a pirate not too long ago. I'm so glad I'm not the only one already thinking about what to be. I'm kind of drawn towards a vampire, except I was a vampire victim last..no..two years ago. Oh but my friend who was the vampire...he looked goood....so it was all okay that he bit me. ;)

Lindsay said...

I totally forgot that Halloween will be coming...hum. Cool Beans! I don't think that I would make a good wench ;) lol. Later

Emily said...

How could you?!
You totally stole that title from me. =[