Friday, September 26, 2008

Disappointment

I did NOT get the reaction I was hoping for.
This morning, I taped the "missing change" I, uh, stole yesterday on the underside of the poor, unsuspecting owner's telephone receiver. I heard him get it about an hour after he got in, and THAT WAS IT! No happiness, irritation, confusion - nothing! I am so disappointed; you have no idea. But let me tell you one thing: This. Means. WAR.
He is not going to stop getting pranked until I get an appropriate reaction out of him. We'll see how he likes his jell-oed stapler on Monday. He would probably enjoy it, actually. Hmmm. Well, first things first...I need a deep enough jello mold to fit a stapler comfortably. :D I want to do Jim's brilliance justice. (You may remember my post about how I have been craving a helpless victim to prank on until the end of time, so you can celebrate my elation with me.)

And now for something completely different: I have been getting bored with my music collection lately. (I never thought THAT would happen - it seems I have something for every possible mood - but it's true.) So I humbly request your help in notifying me of all of your favorite artists so I can get my download on. :D I know you will do me proud.

Oh heavens....I think I just blew cheese out my nose. O_o

1 comment:

Linds said...

My favorite artists...oh man. Currently I really like the song on the iPod nano commercials. It's "Bruises" by Chairlift. But umm...some of my favorites: Bon Jovi (obviously), old INXS, Josh Groban, Michael Bublé, Linkin Park, Coldplay's new CD is awesome, Collective Soul, Keane, Lifehouse, Live, Paramore, the Police, Sting, U2...I could go on and on and on. I also tend to like random 80's music. And yesterday I went back to some old Maroon 5 and it was lovely. Speaking of! they wrote a song for the Spiderman 2 soundtrack called "Woman" that you should definitely check out. Okay, I think I'll shut up now.