Friday, October 3, 2008

Mountain Scene-riffic

This morning, my cube neighbor and I got caught rearranging the keys on our other neighbor's calculator. He wasn't supposed to come in for another 10 minutes or so; it was pretty irritating. I managed to get all the keys rearranged before he got to his desk, some even upside-down, but he still saw us, so it was all in vain. He ruined everything.
He then walked into someone's office and locked us out (he was pretending to be mad but he likes the attention) while my cohort "fixed" the calculator. He kept the 1 and the 9 in switched positions. :D

I was so bored yesterday that I went through Time's 50 Coolest Websites List where I found this site:

http://www.someecards.com/

Beware - you may be getting an ecard from me soon.
And today, I killed early-morning boredom with this website:

http://www.alphabetsynthesis.com/

You can create your own alphabet and save it on your computer as a true type font! My alphabet is sexy-awesome. But I haven't figured out how to use the font yet....

This just in: he finally texted back!!! Elation!

Oh, and hopefully I'll be going to my family's cabin this weekend to enjoy conference in the loverly mountian scene, so I won't be blogging all frickin weekend, much to your dismay. Haha! That was a joke, see, because I rarely blog on the weekends anyway. -Ahem- Yes.

1 comment:

kyle said...

So, I went to that alphabet site... the two most recent alphabets there were submitted today (meaning the 3rd, I know the time) by "Heather" (called "Sephira")... are those yours? It looks pretty cool.

P.S. - Have fun at the cabin! Take pictures, OK?