Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Oh bother...

...I can't reach the last little bit of my soup. It's all the way on the bottom of the container, and it won't drip very fast. I could just hold the can upside down over my mouth for a while....I have nothing better to do......or I could go get a spoon.

It's been an icky week, since my medication has been making me ill. I missed out on two days of work. Ha - it's funny: I am back at work today, and still have time to spare, with all the catching up I had to do. Something is seriously wrong with that. So, I'm waiting for my coworker to leave his desk so I can flip his screen contents upside-down. (ctrl + alt + down arrow - doesn't work on all computers though, so I hope it works on his) That will cure the boredom for a little bit. I need to think of something else to do though. I would read, but I want to finish my other book - The Catcher in the Rye - first. I can't find it online, or I would finish it now. I think I'll do some office yoga while I wait for shipping time to come:

http://www.healthandyoga.com/HTML/news/evamarie_office.asp

P.S. ctrl + alt + down arrow does not work on my coworker's computer. In fact, my computer is the only one I tested that it worked on. Disappointing.

3 comments:

kyle said...

Ctrl + Alt + down arrow doesn't work on my computer, either (I had to try it). I've never heard of it before, but it sounds like fun. Now I'm tempted to try it out on other computers just to see if I can find one that does it...

Linds said...

I had to try it too, and sadly it doesn't work on my computer either.

Chet and Stephanie said...

Thats funny! We do that at work to anyone that leaves their computer unlocked. We also turn it sideways too!