Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Checker Checks Out ACV

The checker at Smith's treated me extra nice today. (I know it was extra nice because I shop there often, and usually go through this guy's line.) So the thing is, I don't know if he was being super nice to me because he was in a really good mood or something, or if he noticed I was purchasing tampons and he thought he better stay on the safe side. :D

Today I also bought apple cider vinegar and a little thing of honey so I can start drinking this so-called miracle drink and see what it does for me. In 8 oz. warm water add 2 tsp. ACV and 2 tsp. honey. Here's one website that tells us the many, many uses of ACV and its benefits:

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art38036.asp

So it's supposed to help you lose weight too. I don't need to lose a whole lot, but I'm hoping it will help with my asthma and build up my immune system. It's also an energy booster. Now that's something I could use a lot more of. I'm all for natural medicines, so I'm pretty excited about this - I've heard lots of good things. And it's so cheap, too! I bought my bottle of ACV for a dollar and my honey for two! Rock on, rock on.

No comments: