Sunday, October 5, 2008

50

Hey huzzah! I believe this is my 50th post! I take congratulations in the form of money and turkey bacon.

I spent the weekend at my cabin for Conference, (awesome stuff) and returned with some photos for your viewing pleasure. I have nothing else interesting to add, except that I lost all my pool games to my 11 year old sister. On to the photographs (altered slightly to bring out the color and contrast - except for the b&w one...it's obviously a little more than slightly altered) :






It was raining a lot, so I utilized the ever-present raindrops and hovering fog as much as I could. If you couldn't tell, I like to get up close and personal with my subjects. :D In your face! Raar!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Heather--
Wow-you're really getting good at this photography stuff! I love the pics! :)

Lindsay said...

Ahh! Such talent!

Teresa said...

You, my darling, are vair, vair talented. And fabulous.