Monday, December 29, 2008

Has It Really?

It has! It's been over 2 weeks since I last blogged! Egads!

I can explain. I tried to log on several days while at work, (and I always forget to get on at home) but every time I tried, an error message popped up saying the internet was down or something, even though it clearly wasn't, because all my other websites were running. Anyway, I was afraid blogger had been blocked! But I tried again today and was pleasantly surprised. I have been wanting to talk about my Christmas prank and how beautiful it was!


So a few weeks ago I had someone over in servicing distract my coworker for a few minutes so I could get onto his computer and steal an embarassing picture I saw there the last time I was messing with it. Unfortunately it wasn't there any more, but he did have one that I could use. So, I emailed it to myself to use later. Now, remember how he thinks I am his secretary? Well, he kept asking me to send out Christmas cards for him, so I saw my opportunity. I took the picture of him, added a Santa hat and the leg lamp from A Christmas Story, the words "Merry Christmas from Chris Bangerter" and VOILA! Instant Christmas card. I then proceeded to put a copy of this card on the desks of....everyone on our floor.



This was the night before Christmas Eve. Yeah, I was a little bummed that I had to work on that day, so I thought this would brighten my spirits a little. It really worked. When I walked in that morning, I could hear people talking about A Christmas Story and the lamp and everything; it was really funny. Then when he came in, I heard someone tell him thank you for the card and laughing, and he was saying, "Oh...you're welcome!" and then I heard him laugh and say "Oooohhhh" when he saw it. He came over to his desk and started talking about how it wasn't nice of us to do something like that to him, blah blah, and who was it, etc. I told him he really should have seen it coming. He agreed, and I was much pleased. And for all of you out there who don't believe me, no, I do not like him. If you knew him like I do you would understand. Haha. He told me once that I have to clean up after him because I am a girl. Yeah.

So Christmas was really nice too. Everyone really liked the gifts I got them, so that was good, and I got some awesome stuff too! A really nice set of pans and some new stuff for my kitchen and bathroom! I didn't have time to make the hoodies like I wanted, but I'm going to start on them soon. I did make the bags, and they all liked those. Lisa especially. O_o I was almost weirded out by how much she liked hers. Plus we had yummy Danish rice pudding for breakfast. :D At least I think it was Danish.

I am finally selling my old car, and I decided that with the money I get for it, I am going to buy me some nice bedroom furniture! I'm so excited! I can get the bed, three chests of drawers, (two large, one small) storage unit, and end tables I want from Ikea with money left over to spend on a rug, mirror, or whatever else I want! I'm going to be remodeling the whole room, (it will be two rooms in one) so this is way exciting for me. I'm also registered for school in the spring, and I'm going to get a loan so I can get it all done the rest of the way from there, then transfer to UVU probably to get my bachelor's. It will be very nice this upcoming year, to not think I'm being such a loser and actually getting things done!

I thought I'd have more to write about, but I'm all out of ideas. Everyone have a fun and safe New Year!

1 comment:

Krista said...

I LOVE the Christmas card!! You are getting really good with Photoshop, aren't you?! You are so funny!!