Wednesday, August 12, 2009

*sniff*

So, at work I got moved to a new cubicle - cubie no. 7 in 4 1/2 years - so I'm back in the room I was in the first 2 1/2 years of my employment. I went into the bathroom, which I haven't been in for 2 years, and guess what?

It still smells like My Little Ponies.


I have got to figure out why.



(P.S., you do know what I mean when I say it smells like MLP, right? That sugary-sweet smell that came with practically all soft plastic toys made in the 80s? Seriously guys.)


And, specifically for YOUR enjoyment (or purely my own), a photo depicting the ultimate mesh of My Little Pony and 80s film:

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oooh I remember the smell. That is one of the childhood toys that I really enjoyed. I can still remember the smell like is was just yesterday. In fact I still have one...it still has that faint odor. :)

P.S. I never knew MLP were so...hairy...hum

Emily said...

WTF?!
MLP?!
OMG!!
:D

The captcha for this comment is "upeard" and it makes me laugh.