Friday, June 12, 2009

Back in Black!

Ahhh, it feels good to be back, in my blog, doing blogging things. Like blogging. :D In some black clothes!

So I'm photographing another wedding tomorrow. Well, not the whole wedding, just a reception. His photographer couldn't make it to this one. Which is kinda lame, right? You're a couples' wedding photographer, you should be going to every part of their wedding - it's your job. Well, they almost dropped the other girl and hired me on to do all their sessions, but they didn't. And that's ok. :) However, I've been recruited to photograph another couples' wedding in the hopefully near future...the bride's dad is causing some trouble and they don't have a date anymore. So sad. But I'm rooting for them!
I've updated my online portfolio if anyone would like to take a look:

http://www.artbistro.com/member/BellaPazzo/albums

Hopefully you'll be able to see them - I had someone say they couldn't get into my albums. That is, if you want to see them. So I've mapped out the rest of my educational career, and I'm a little disappointed. Because of the way prerequesites and semester-specific classes work, I will only be able to take 3 classes for the next 3 semesters to graduate, and then I will have one class left - ONE CLASS - that I won't be able to take until the following spring, so I won't be able to get my degree until 2011. *crycrycry* BUT it's all good. :) This way, I will be able to pay for the semesters much more easily, and we have to admit, at least I am getting my degree (tiny little associates degree it may be) and I am going to do what I love. I was quite worried for a while, because I have been planning all this time to be able to support myself by myself, and knew it was going to be a difficult thing, but I kept forgetting that one day I will be married, so I won't have to go it alone. O_o at least I think I'll be married, haha.

So I think I'll post some pictures up here. I went to Midway with my buddy recently and we hit Cascade Springs and Bridal Veil Falls. Yay, artistic opportunity


















There you have it. I'm off to buy a wedding gift. Joy of all friggin joys.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Woo Hoo! I have been waiting for this moment! At last! There is a blog post! ;)
I really like the pictures you took while in Midway...they are at the highest utmost awesomeness! I wish that some of my pictures had turned out better...sadness :( I do have a few picks that aren't bad at all though. I really want to see the incredible lens you bought.

Yes, indeed! Midway...(dramatic pause) you have not seen the last of us! Bwahahhaha!

Linds said...

So basically, I loved pretty much all of your photos. And the similarities between our lives are super weird!!