Saturday, February 6, 2010

I finally started to realize what it is I've been wanting, what it is I've been doing wrong this whole time, and how I was going to change it - all to find out that my timing is horrible, that I'm probably far too late, and that I completely deserve it. I always thought I was playing it careful, but I've been playing it completely wrong, and now I have no idea what to do. I guess it's time to find my cave for real this time.

Or shut my face up and go make some bread. Yeah, that sounds good. :D

2 comments:

Steph's Life said...

MMMMMMM..... Bread. That sounds GREAT right now. Too bad I can't have any for another two days.

As for the rest... I doubt that you are too late. All you have to do is ask. Or Emily, Ter, Chris, your mom, or I can ask. But what I've seen on your pages about this I think that maybe you'll be pleasantly surprised.

It would be a hoot and a half if it happened to you soon. I'd be a little jealous, but you so deserve it.

Lindsay said...

Bread...I like bread!